VIDEO: Med Marine delivered a new tug to Tekirdağ
Med Marine delivered Asya Port’s new member, “ASYAPORT DEĞİRMENALTI”, to its owner in Tekirdağ where she will be operated.
Having signed the contract on December 31st, 2019; Med Marine delivered Asya Port’s new member, “ASYAPORT DEĞİRMENALTI”, to its owner in Tekirdağ where she will be operated.
The vessel is Med Marine’s MED-A2360 series (RAmparts 2300-MM) tugboat exclusively designed for Med Marine by Robert Allan Ltd. MED-A2360 series draw great interest by the tug operators thanks to its compact, versatile and multi-purpose nature, which makes MED-A2360 tugs have better manoeuvrability compared to other designs with similar bollard pull.
The tugboat’s general specifications include:
- LENGTH O.A. 23,00 m
- BEAM 10,90 m
- DEPTH 4,40 m
- BOLLARD PULL 60 tons
- SPEED 12 knots
- MAIN ENGINE 2 x CAT 3512C 1765 kW @1800rpm
- PROPELLER RollsRoyce (Kongsberg) US205 FP
- FORE TOWING WINCH THR MARINE (SEC)
- GENERATOR SET 2 x CAT C4.4 86 ekW @ 1500 rpm, 50hz
- FIFI E SYSTEM 1 x 1200 m3/hr. Pump, 2 x Foam/water monitor
- ACCOMMODATION 6 people