We do not have your personal information unless it was provided to us in one of the following ways:
1) By sharing your e-mail address when subscribing to our newsletter or while commenting on a post, an email address must be provided. The email address is not visible to the public nor is it shared with external sources.
(2) By providing personal information when you submit news tips, articles, or newsletters to our editorial team or by submitting a report via our Contact Form.
(3) By sharing personal information when you post comments on our posts.
(4) By sharing contact information (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or Facebook account name) while connecting with us through various social networking sites.
(5) By participating in a survey where an email address is requested. We may also ask for other information at other times but at no time will you be required to share any personal information to gain complete access to our site. SW is an open community but email addresses are requested to participate in some of our features.
Cookies and Web Beacons
In addition to basic contact information, our analytic trackers may also collect information that is in no way personally identifiable. We use regular analytic applications in order to track the visits to our site, which in turn includes the domain name, time, date and page visited. This may include the operating system you are working on, the Internet browser you are using, and the screen resolution of your computer.
This Website includes links to external sites as well including product sales. SW is not responsible for external websites’ privacy policies, practices, content of such Websites or prices changes.
Information about your visit to this site, such as number of times you have viewed an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal information), is used to serve ads to you on this site. And, in the course of serving advertisements to this site, third party advertisers may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser
Any information you disclose voluntarily on our comments page or in any properties hosted by Sea Wanderer become public information. Sea Wanderer is a public forum. We cannot control the action of our site users and advise you to use your discretion in sharing information about yourself on the Internet. All information sharing is optional and done so at your own risk. Privacy is a very personal matter and we encourage you to be careful and responsible when disclosing personal information online.
SW provides content based on experiences of maritime professionals, with appropriate citing to academic and online references. While we may hope to provide the most updated and accurate information, SW makes no representation to accuracy, up-to-date, compatibility or validity of the content, and will not be liable or held accountable for errors, loss, injury or damage arising from its presence at SW. If inquiring further specific details, it is always recommended to find official documentation provided by company, product or academic books you are interested in.
Sea Wanderer Comment Policy
We never censor comments based on political or ideological point of view or of a critical nature. However, we reserve the right to delete those comments that are off-topic, “spam” in nature, abusive, use excessive foul language, or include ad hominem attacks.
Once a comment is made public on the Sea Wanderer website, we will not remove it by request. As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting.
We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Refund Policy – Product and Services
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, just let us know and we will give you a full refund up to 30 days from the purchase date.
It is to be noted that, this policy may be updated at any time, and may be found within the site. We encourage your feedback, opinions, and suggestions; these may be forwarded to [email protected]
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using our website, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at [email protected]