PORTAUTOMATION launches smartphone ISPS card checks
The D-MON smartphone app is part of the administrative tool set, allowing managers and supervisors to check individuals card credentials “on the go”.
D-MON is part of the PORTAUTOMATION suite of systems. Using the operators ISPS card it checks whether a Cargo/Container Handling Equipment operator is authorised to drive the equipment. It prevents them from operating the equipment if they don’t have approval.
Now D-MON has been upgraded with the addition of a smartphone app to provide greater transparency and is helping promote secure and safe operation for port equipment and vehicles.
The D-MON smartphone app is part of the administrative tool set, allowing managers and supervisors to check individuals card credentials “on the go”. It allows managers to check who is driving what from their smartphones, and update credentials if necessary.
D-MON in action
- D-MON card reader captures cards, preventing operators from logging-in for other operators.
- D-MON can be fitted to any kind of CHE – or any vehicle used in your port or terminal.
- Secures equipment, ensure only trained and authorised operation
- Does not require separate identification, uses the site access card
- Provides management with full operational visibility
- Updates are centralised, does not require system update on each machine