DNV GL Launched a Web-Based Application to Support 2020 Sulphur Compliance
DNV GL offers a free web-based application of the Ship Implementation Plan (SIP) that ship owners and managers can use to prepare vessel-specific SIPs and maintain an overview of their fleet.
- Risk assessment and mitigation plan (impact of new fuels);
- Fuel oil system modifications and tank cleaning (if needed);
- Fuel oil capacity and segregation capability;
- Procurement of compliant fuel;
- Fuel oil changeover plan (conventional residual fuel oils to 0.50% sulphur compliant fuel oil);
- Documentation and reporting.
Benefits of the web-based Ship Implementation Plan app:
- Save time & effort with a user-friendly tool for developing ship implementation plans;
- Helps you focus on preparing quality plans by making informed decisions;
- Instant overview of your fleet and the progress of your plans;
- A solid implementation plan ensures a smoother transition into 2020 and can serve as documentation for charterers and authorities.
The SIP application is free of charge and available in the market place of Veracity, DNV GL's digital platform and industry ecosystem. More than 300 shipping companies are already using the SIP app with over 1,700 vessels registered and actively preparing their Ship Implementation Plans