FUELTRAX introduces voyage planning tool
FUELTRAX's suite of smart vessel-tracking features has been designed to give the full picture of a fleet’s movements. The company has announced these features now include a brand-new tool to empower to Make Smarter Decisions™. It's called it FUELNET Trip Planner.
Initially developed FUELNET Trip Planner in close collaboration with one of FUELTRAX's clients. They requested a trip building feature that would allow them to plan multi-stop trips and accurately estimate time of arrival (ETA) by monitoring real-time speed changes. The company quickly worked on a solution and created an intuitive voyage planning tool that operates with the ease of Google Maps.
After the successful testing and implementation period, FUELNET launches this feature for all users. FUELNET includes the following functions:
- Accurate ETA monitoring: Track each vessel’s ETA to any location in real-time via the FUELNET map view to make fully informed deployment plans.
- Model custom ETAs: Compare current and custom vessel speeds side-by-side to see the impact on your ETA.
- Store your favorite locations: Quickly and easily draw ETA lines by clicking on the map or selecting one of your saved locations.
- Plan multi-stop journeys: Get a clear view of the arrival time at every stop along your vessel’s route with our multi-stop planning feature.
- Independent tracking: Follow reliable real-time location updates from the independent FUELTRAX tracking signal.
- Industry-leading 99% uptime: Enjoy pole-to-pole coverage and an uninterrupted satellite connection without relying on AIS or other tracking signals.